Security & Discipline
- Students are expected to follow professional and decent dress code in the Institute.
- On all formal functions the Institute uniform has to be worn by the students.
- 75 percent physical attendance in class is compulsory to be eligible for end-term examination in each subject. 25 per cent exemption in attendance could be availed in case of medical and personal exigencies.
- The timeframe of various activities will be intimated to the students from time-to-time and they are expected to adhere to these deadlines.
- The Institute properties and equipment are to be handled with care.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the class rooms and examination hall. If any student is found guilty, the mobile phone is be confiscated and he/ she is fined.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Institute.
- Students must maintain strict discipline in classrooms, examinations, tests, quizzes, take-home assignments, and all other segments of academic work.
- If a student is found using any unfair means during the conduct of examination, strict disciplinary action is taken, which may even result in the expulsion of the students from the course.