- Students are expected to follow professional and decent dress code in the Institute.
- On all formal functions the Institute uniform has to be worn by the students.
- 75 percent physical attendance in class is compulsory to be eligible for end-term examination in each subject. 25 per cent exemption in attendance could be availed in case of medical and personal exigencies.
- The timeframe of various activities will be intimated to the students from time-to-time and they are expected to adhere to these deadlines.
- The Institute properties and equipment are to be handled with care.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the class rooms and examination hall. If any student is found guilty, the mobile phone is be confiscated and he/ she is fined.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Institute.
- Students must maintain strict discipline in classrooms, examinations, tests, quizzes, take-home assignments, and all other segments of academic work.
- If a student is found using any unfair means during the conduct of examination, strict disciplinary action is taken, which may even result in the expulsion of the students from the course.
Security & Discipline