- Any false information / suppression of important information will result in immediate cancellation of admission with forfeiture of all fees paid.
- Application Fee will not be refunded.
- The total tuition fee for any programme for Merit and International student category may be paid in equal half yearly installments. The first such installment shall be paid before the start of the session. No extension of time limit will be granted for the same. For NRI, NRI sponsored and corporate sponsored candidates, the fee is payable annually in advance.
- The Institute will not be responsible for any delay in communication with the applicant.
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, (India).
- Student given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their graduation result must submit the marksheets by 1st week of November, 2016. If the student does not submit the marksheets, his admission will be canceled and his security deposit alone will be refunded.
- A student must observe all our rules and regulations. Non-observance of these may invite penalty as per rules and/or expulsion.
The Institute reserves the right to alter the teaching schedule, fees payable, rules and regulations, hostel charges, course content of the programmes and /or any other matter pertaining to its working. The Director's decision will be deemed as final in all such matters.