IAMR brings you 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The programme is AICTE approved and is comparable to those offered by some of the leading business schools in the country.
IAMR is accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO). The programme aims at developing skills and building competencies for being able to deliver excellence in areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, International Business and Information Technology.
IAMR'S PGDM is designed to nurture students and help them build and enhance their managerial competence. The meticulously structured programme will help students:
- To hone analytical and problem solving skills using modern day managerial tools to enhance decision making capabilities.
- To impart state-of-art skills and knowledge in functional areas of management with the objective of preparing students for cross-functional positions in Industry.
- Imbibe values of integrity, justice and fairness so that they promote and maintain high ethical standards in management.
- Develop a global mindset so that as future managers they can meet the challenges from international competition.
- Evolve with the dynamic working environment.
- Three years Bachelors degree or equivalent from a UGC recognized university after 10+2 system.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor's degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by October 30. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement will not be allowed to proceed with the programme.
- All candidates with valid MAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score along with Case Analysis and personal interview or IAMR Admission Test followed by the case analysis and personal interview
Participants for the PGDM program may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Candidates with relevant work experience as also fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
The selection to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme is purely based on the performance in CAT/MAT/ XAT/CMAT score followed by case analysis and personal interview. The case analysis and personal interview are integral components of the admission process. The objective is to identify and assess interpersonal skills in addition to the overall knowledge of the student. Due weightage is given to past academic achievements and work experience.
A candidate has to apply for admission to IAMR Ghaziabad on the application form enclosed with the prospectus along with duly attested copies of the following:
- Attested copy of CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/CMAT/ATMA score.
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of qualifying examination.
- Relevant certificate to verify date of birth.
The prospectus and the application form for the programme can be obtained from IAMR Ghaziabad counter against a payment of Rs. 1000. Candidates may request for the application form, by post on payment of Rs. 1000 or can download the application form by visiting IAMR website, http://www.iamr.ac.in and by enclosing a demand draft of Rs. 1000 in favor of IAMR Ghaziabad payable at Ghaziabad while submitting the admission form.
|PGDM - 2 Years Full-Time Program
Academic Global Exposure(AGE)
- The fee includes compulsorily attending an International Immersion Programme, tuition fee, library charges, computer centre usage charges, cost of books, reading material & business suit.
- Students are provided with complimentary laptop.
- The 1st installment needs to be paid by the last date mentioned in the Offer Letter and subsequent installments (2nd to 4th) as per instructions given by the PGP Office.
- The students are provided with ample opportunities to engage in a variety of co-curricular activities for their holistic development.
- The Institute's placement activities and compensation offered to the students matches the best that the industry offers.
- The admission is subject to verification of the original documents and approval of the graduation degree by UGC/AICTE.
- The Institute reserves the right to change any information mentioned above.
Note: In case of a dispute, the jurisdiction would be Ghaziabad only
|1||Human Behavior in Organizations|
|2||Legal Aspects of Business|
|1||Business Environment & Policy|
|2||Human Resource Management|
|1||Business Research Methods|
|3||Management Information System|
|1||Personal & Corporate Ethics|
|1||Rural, Social and Institutional Environment|
|3||Internet Enabled Businesses|
|2||Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development|
Summer Internship (May-July) Total Credit-6