Master of Business Administration is one amid the most preferred career options by today’s generation. The variety of Job Prospects associated with MBA make it even more desirable. As it is a business oriented program, it will be of good help for students who wish to work with the corporate sector. A number of specializations make it more interesting. The reason is clear - an MBA is the most widely recognized and respected qualification in management and business world and a launching pad to a successful career. The two-year, full-time management programme, approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and affiliated to the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow is one of the sought after programmes of IAMR.
The MBA programme of IAMR aims to develop professionals with management excellence, social and cultural sensitivity, ethical responsibility and concern for the environment. The MBA Course aims to provide inputs to the students relevant to the business, industry and trade so that they can function in different organizations and face the challenges arising there from. The Course not only aims at providing knowledge and skills in different areas of management, but also helps in developing overall personality of the students. Right from the beginning of the Course, the focus is on upgrading the knowledge of the student through suitable pedagogy like lectures, case discussion/ analysis, simulation games, Role-Plays etc.
As per Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow norms
|Semester – III||Semester – IV|
|ITM-301- Internet & Web Technology||ITM-401 - Data Ware Housing & Data Mining|
|ITM-302- Relational Database Management System||ITM-402- eCRM|
|ITM-303- Practical Based on ITM-301 & ITM-302||ITM-403 - Practical based on ITM-401 & ITM-402|
Learning Outcome of Management Aspirants with IAMR,Ghaziabad
The Master of Business Administration program is designed to provide the knowledge and skills needed to become an effective manager in a variety of organizational settings. It is a broad based, career advancement degree rather than technical training for a particular job within an organization. The broad goal of the program is to provide students with the foundation in content and competencies that will support their development as effective managers in a variety of organizational settings our pedagogy will make:
- Students analyze problems by applying generally accepted theory, best practices and leadership/management skills in the business environment.
- Management aspirants develop the ability to think critically and apply the conclusions of such a process to real life situations as well as be able to communicate in speech and in writing at a level which reflects competency.
- Students understand the principles of leadership, team building, and human relations.
- Students identify and analyze economic, multicultural, national, and international issues in the global business environment.
- Students aware of legal, ethical, and social responsibilities and able to translate them into effective corporate policies.
Skill Development in the Following Areas
- Critical Thinking
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Global Business
- Business Law and Ethics
- Assessment (Qualitative and Quantitative) Methods
- Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and affiliated to the AKTU, Lucknow
- An appropriate blend of theory and practice of Management Concepts.
- Developing analytical mindset of the students for solving complex problems.
- Exposure to global perspectives enabling them to successful implementation of various strategies
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure and modern pedagogy to ensure learning beyond classrooms.
- Dual and Open specialization to offer competitive edge in the Corporate World.
- Industrial Visits and Guest Lectures for regular corporate interface of the students.
- A healthy mix of core and visiting faculty from industry to ensure best learning experience.